TOKYO Course 11/14 to 12/5, 2015
BASEWORKS Practice is inspired by Yoga, functional fitness and mindfulness practices.
This “FUNDAMENTALS” course will introduce the foundational concepts of BASEWORKS Practice as a great practice to support physical health and well being.
- Introduction to the BASEWORKS Practice method
- Practical breathing
- Corrective alignment
- Functional movement
- Increased concentration
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Improved joint health
- Increased core strength
- Increased range of motion
Course open to:
- Those totally new to BASEWORKS Practice, yoga, fitness, meditation/mindfulness practices
- Those with other yoga/fitness/movement or dance experience who have never experienced BASEWORKS Practice
- Those who regularly practice BASEWORKS Practice and would like to deepen their understanding
PACKAGE PRICING: 9,000yen
NEW STUDENTS: receive an additional 5 ticket studio class pass inclusive
NON-MEMBERS: receive 10% discount on anual Membership
MEMBERS: receive 1,000 yen discount from package price (8,000 yen)
KEN NAKAGAWA- BT3 | YJAT700 | ERYT200
Ken is an BASEWORKS Practice TIER 3 Advanced Certified Instructor. He loves to explore and challenge his potential through movement and yoga, operates his own select goods company in Tokyo, is an avid runner and cyclist.