Monument San Fransisco with Satoko Horie
Baseworks is a movement practice inspired by yoga, martial arts, dance and holistic fitness. It has a unique teaching methodology, meant to effectively guide people from different backgrounds to intuitively build strength, stability, flexibility and somatic awareness.
Satoko Horie, a Baseworks Tier 3 Certified Instructor from YogaJaya Tokyo, will be presenting a 90 minute Baseworks session at Monument, a workspace / gallery / event space / residence for all types of creative people to come together and collaborate both artistically, scientifically and academically. Everyone is welcomed to join, regardless of experience!
Free of charge! Please come with your own yoga mats.
To RSVP your space, please contact email@example.com or click 'going' on the Facebook event page by clicking HERE.
SATOKO HORIE - BT3 | YJAT700 | ERYT200 | YACEP
Baseworks Practice Program Director and CVO/Operations Manager of ParaImpacto/YogaJaya, enjoys her life as a constant explorer, a challenger of limits, and an experimenter in new domains. Her activities include facilitating on the YogaJaya / Baseworks Practice Teacher Training, organizing courses that integrate movement and expressive arts, being the communication portal via interpretation, translation, interviewing and writing about visonaries.
Satoko has been presenting Baseworks at:
- Baseworks affiliate studio : YogaJaya Tokyo
- Global Baseworks pop-up studios : Berlin | Zurich
- Yoga studios: Spirit Yoga Osaka | Studio 103 Hiroshima | MySoul8 Nagoya
- Yoga events: YogaFest Japan | Park Yoga Roppongi | True Nature Japan
- Fitness events: Organic Life Tokyo & Nagoya | Fitness Festa Hiroshima
- Collaborative events in America: Burning Man | Priceless
- Japanese outdoor music festivals: Fuji Rock | Star Festival | Summer Love
Monument San Fransisco
The first floor meeting and production space available also for workshops, theater, creative expressions, will become the space for movement enthusiasts to gather, connect, and to experience Baseworks.